Chuck Gauss Seminar

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Folks,

Chuck Gauss will be teaching a Modern Arnis seminar in Columbus, Indiana on August 28, 2004 and his seminars are always fun and informative. For more information, go the "Events" section of the IMAF website (www.modernarnis.net).

Take care,
Brian Johns
Columbus, Ohio

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WhoopAss said:
Folks,

Chuck Gauss will be teaching a Modern Arnis seminar in Columbus, Indiana on August 28, 2004 and his seminars are always fun and informative. For more information, go the "Events" section of the IMAF website (www.modernarnis.net).

Take care,
Brian Johns
Columbus, Ohio

I always liked Chuck and enjoyed his company.

If you have the time I would stop by and check him out. Friendly and Knowledgeable. :asian:

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Whoopass and a crew of us will be attending Chucks seminar on Saturday. He is also having one on Sunday in Ft. Wayne. I think we'll go and whoop some..........well you get the idea.........
Dan McConnell
Modern Arnis of Ohio
modernarnisofohio.com

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Mao is right. Chuck has just lined up another seminar on the 29th at Dugan Hoffman's place in Fort Wayne. So two straight days of seminars......should be a lot of fun !! :partyon:

Take care,
Brian

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Dan Anderson said:
Hey Brian,

Give Chuck a Hello from me.

Yours,
Dan Anderson

Dan,

I will do that ! Things are starting to happen here in the Midwest and some news will be forthcoming. I'll let MAO handle that.

Take care,
Brian

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Seigi said:
I'll see you there !!!
:whip:

So you're going to be at Chuck's seminar in Columbus, IN ?

By the way folks, it's at Columbus, Indiana......NOT Columbus, Ohio :)

Take care,
Brian

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Although,
Chuck WILL be in Ohio at Modern Arnis of Ohio on Oct. 30th. I'll post all the info in the next day or two. I'll also have flyers in Indy..
MAO

OP
Brian Johns

Brian Johns

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep, having Chuck Gauss down here Columbus, OHIO :) is gonna be a lot of fun and we'll be training like madmen.....as it's the day before Halloween !!

Take care,
Brian

Seigi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome back.

Yes, i will be in Indiana & now i may be in Columbus?

See you soon.

Peace :whip:

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello All,
On October 30, 2004 from 12-4 p.m., Modern Arnis of Ohio will host a seminar with Tapi Tapi master Chuck Gauss. Guro Chuck is one of seven given the title Master of Tapi Tapi by the founder Remy A. Presas, and has a thorough knowledge of Modern Arnis as it was taught to him by the late Grandmaster. Chuck is also a former police officer and tactical instructor in Michigan. The cost will be $50.00 in advance and $65.00 at the door. IMAF members bring your passports and recieve a 10% discount. Modern Arnis of Ohio is located at 3840 Lacon rd. unit 4-6 Hilliard, Ohio 43026. For further information or a flyer e-mail [email protected] or call the Hilliard Martial Arts Center at 614-771-5599 or Guro Dan McConnell at -c- 614-446-0149.
Another announcement: Modern Arnis of Ohio will host the FIRST ANNUAL OHIO MODERN ARNIS CAMP on April 22, 23, 24, 2005! This is a big event! Mark your calendars and watch for more details in the near future!
Thank you,
Guro Dan McConnell
Modern Arnis of Ohio
Hilliard Martial Arts Center
614-771-5599

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Just a bump to remind those interested in coming to Ohio on October 30th. See above.............
Dan Mc

Latest Discussions