Childern of tomorrow

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What do you beleive the childern of TKD today will bring to the forefront over the next 10-15 years and how will this benefit TKD image. I know it is a guessing game and nobody really knows but we all have some sort of ideal of what we would love to see.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
They may well do nothing. There is no Eternal Law that says TKD has to be in the forefront any more than Wrestling, Boxing, Judo or Karate were in their day.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They may well do nothing. There is no Eternal Law that says TKD has to be in the forefront any more than Wrestling, Boxing, Judo or Karate were in their day.

I agree it is nothing special about TKD, it is just what I train in so I put this here. I wonder from time to time about what Childern will bring to the art in itdelf.

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'd like to see better biometrics invented. There's already a device that will measure the force you deliver per square inch. I'd like to see this trend continue and have training tools developed that will help you measure your precision against perhaps BOB-like figure with vital areas marked off.

Latest Discussions