Check out our new site.... we are open for business...

James Patrick

Orange Belt
Reaction score
About a week or so ago, we launched our new site.

Thanks to Mr. Hubbard for doing such a professional job. We recommend Silverstar WebDesigns for any and all of your webhosting and design needs!

We have been "open" for awhile, but now we have a new look and feel and more availability to accept new clients.

So, check us out. If you like what you see, call us or email us. We can facilitate out-of-state training as well, so don't think that you can't benefit from our programs if you live outside of Michigan. Even if you an out of towner....call us, and we can arrange an effective training program and a wonderful but affordable experience; one that will complement your current training and lifestyle.

We hope to hear from you soon!

James Patrick
Administrator

Site: www.tulisantactical.com
email: [email protected]
ph: 248-722-1634

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The new site looks cool, congrats. Just watch out for lawsuits from Axl Rose over the logo... :uhyeah:

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Looks hot.I realy like the BDUs photo.I love the military,as I was Army.Cool shot.

OP
James Patrick

James Patrick

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Kreth said:
The new site looks cool, congrats. Just watch out for lawsuits from Axl Rose over the logo... :uhyeah:

I was going to have "Welcome to the Jungle" playing when you log in, but you took the fire out of it. ;)

Thanks for the nice compliments Monkey and Kreth. :)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It looks good, and is easy to navigate. Congrats all 'round!

matt.m

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am going to have to give the two thumbs up as well bub. I was in the Marines for 5 yrs, so the cat in the gilley suit is off the hook. Also, the site to me is visually appealing and easy to navigate.

Kudos to you man.

Matt
icon14.gif

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Looks good guys. I especially like how the cursor changes to cross hairs when it sits over a link. Nice touch. :ultracool

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

The content is all us, but the little tweaks that make it easy to navigate and nicely laid out is Bob's magic at work. The little crosshairs would be Bobs nice touch.

Dudes, Hubbards the man with this stuff and that's no joke. I would recommend his work for anyone who wants a nice professional looking site.

Thanks again!

Paul

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
The new site looks real sharp! I was thinking of the same thing about "Gun's 'N Roses".

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
tkdgirl said:
The new site looks real sharp! I was thinking of the same thing about "Gun's 'N Roses".

Boy oh boy.... I put all this work into a good site and quality programs, and I am forever in the shadow of an 80s/90s metal band. Well....if it was hard enough for them, then it must be hard enough for a combatives training company! ;)

Since we are mentioning sites, I'd also like to mention HKphooey's site "stickarts" in his signature above. I just had the opportunity to look around in there, and it looks pretty good so far. :)

Also, if your in the mood to check out websites, click on the GLSDA banner in the gun forum. That is Great Lakes Self-Defense Asscociation, a group we are proudly associated with which has an informative site as well.

Then, of course, call us to get scheduled for a training weekend in Michigan! :uhyeah: :uhyeah:

Paul

Latest Discussions