Chance at world-first for NZ taekwon-do

SAtkd

White Belt
Reaction score
Johann Landkroon has been invited to demonstrate Special Needs Taekwon-Do at the Opening Ceremony of the Taekwon-Do World Championships in North Korea on Sept 8th, 2011.

This is the 17th ITF World Championship, and Johann's performance will be a world first -since Special Needs students have never been invited to perform at the World Champs.
To make this a reality, Johann has been nominated for the AMP People's Choice Award to help raise the funds needed to make the trip. The AMP award recognizes amazing New Zealanders trying to do great things, and gives $10,000 to the person who gets the most internet votes. All that people have to do to vote for Johann is visit Johann’s page on the AMP People’s Choice Awards website, and click on the orange ‘Vote for me’ button on the top left of the page (above the photo of Johann).
It really is that simple!

GO JOHANN!!

More information on Johann is available on the Hawkes Bay International Taekwon-Do Federation website:
http://www.hbitf.org.nz/profileofjohann.html

“I can’t wait to go to Korea and show the world what special needs people can do. Thanks for supporting me. I can do anything!”

Latest Discussions