Calling Amy Long

Sigung LaBounty

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Ms. Long: It is my understanding that you have tried to contact me recently. If this is correct please forgive the late response. I had lost my sign in "stuff" and Mr. Hubbard has just shown me how to get back into the game. It seems my password, etc, does not carry over to KT, so if you indeed are trying to reach me just send a PM to [email protected].
If you have not tried to reach me, I apologize for any inconvenience.
In spirit,
S. LaBounty
15th degree computer idiot

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oss Sigung,

I saw this message and forwarded it to Amy. She was currently active over at KenpoTalk and seems to be on over there frequently.

Hope to see you soon.

Respectfully,
-Michael

amylong

White Belt
Reaction score
We connected. Thanks to all who passed on the message. Much appreciated. :)

--Amy

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sigung LaBounty said:
Greetings Ms. Long: It is my understanding that you have tried to contact me recently. If this is correct please forgive the late response. I had lost my sign in "stuff" and Mr. Hubbard has just shown me how to get back into the game. It seems my password, etc, does not carry over to KT, so if you indeed are trying to reach me just send a PM to [email protected].
If you have not tried to reach me, I apologize for any inconvenience.
In spirit,
S. LaBounty
15th degree computer idiot
Well you out rank me. I can't figure out how to get my picture up there in that little box. (Not that I really want to, I just want to know how)

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
amylong said:
We connected. Thanks to all who passed on the message. Much appreciated. :)

--Amy

Welcome to Martial Talk, Ms. Long! I hope you'll stay and post. Good Kenpo info. is always welcome. :)

Latest Discussions