Bubble Tea

K

KenpoGirl

Hey Kaith, ever since you mention "Bubble Tea" on here. I have been on the look out for it. Including going to that site you recomended.

bubbleteacafe.com is nolonger online or at least I couldn't access it.

but I was surfing some recipe sites and one of theo annoying MSN popups came on with there best sites and just before I clicked it off I say Bubble Tea. So I quick went to it.

Kewl site, and it has recipies too. I'm going to try them out.

BUBBLE TEA SUPPLY

Though you'd be interested in it too. And if I get addicted, I'll be contacting you for detox locations. ;)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
gotta use www.bubbleteacafe.com as they have a lame server that doesnt seem to resolve without the www.

The stuffs adicting....

easy to make though...
need 1 martini shaker, cup of strong tea (green or black) condenced or evaporated milk (for non-citris drinks), sugar and ice.

add hot tea, flavorings (if any), milk, sugar and ice to shaker.
shake.
pour into tall glass
drink. :)

repeat until ya twitch!

drink must be shaken, not stired. :D

small amount of additional info can be found here : http://www.miyu.us/boba.html

BTW - there is no cure... :D

OP
T

theneuhauser

hey, i like that stuff!
but ive never heard it called "bubble tea" before?

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
here in california, its mostly called "Boba" but the mango stuff is really good. so is the chai tea latte version.

ahlh3

White Belt
Reaction score
My person favorite bubble tea store is Yucoo, they offer great bubble tea at a reasonable price.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My person favorite bubble tea store is Yucoo, they offer great bubble tea at a reasonable price.
I don't think the people reading this are still on this forum, sadly. It's been over 20 years since they initially posted about bubble tea.
Do you practice martial arts at all? If so, feel free to introduce yourself in the meet and greet section!

Latest Discussions