donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
this week i've seen -- all on dvd :-

(1) undisputed 1 --- boxing --- ruthless
(2) undisputed 2 --- MMA --- seriously brutal
(3) undisputed 3 --- MMA --- bit less brutal than number but not by much
(4) street warrior --- brutal with a bit of everything really
(5) raze --- holy s^&t --- if your into kickboxing try this one death by kickboxing --- seriously nuts
(6) in the blood -- featuring gina carano -- not a bad movie really

some seriously bad s^&t -- definitely not family viewing ;)

OP
D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i've got a copy of that and compared to those that i've listed it's very tame ;)

another one and this one is compulsary viewing :) blood and bones -- what a movie that is - simply stunning love the way that all the fight scenes have been done :) you just gotta watch it :)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've got a copy of that and compared to those that i've listed it's very tame ;)

another one and this one is compulsary viewing :) blood and bones -- what a movie that is - simply stunning love the way that all the fight scenes have been done :) you just gotta watch it :)

Seen it :) Mind you, I personally would not consider Undisputed 1 through 4 to be brutal, but very good low budget films. Wish Scott Adkins could get a major big budget film.

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In terms of the social environment, I personally cite Ong Bak 2 as being brutal. Had it been bigger budget (Hollywood size), the CGI would have been good.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Raid and The Raid II are very fun to watch for sheer martial mayhem. Just do not watch them with a young kid or a significant other if they are squeamish about violence!

OP
D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
girlies tend to fight harder cso we got a lot to prove in the ring and the cage --- the only equality lies in the skill of the "athlete" - people expect guys to fight but girlies are suposed to be all well "girlie" really ;)

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
girlies tend to fight harder cso we got a lot to prove in the ring and the cage --- the only equality lies in the skill of the "athlete" - people expect guys to fight but girlies are suposed to be all well "girlie" really ;)

With the previous post, I missed out the "lol" Mind you I often forget what I find funny is not too most people :D Seen a few girlie fights, with some tasty KO's. Really bad with names, but one was blonde if that helps.

OP
D

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
there's plenty of girlie scapping movies out there but there's also a lot of "cat fighting" ones too.

there's also normally a blond and a brunette to cater for most tastes ;)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually once saw an old dude go all "claw hammer" on some guys, almost like the girl on the subway in Raid II///

Good friend of mine works on air conditioners. Always has his tool box with him, including a hammer, couple of screw drivers, etc. He carries his tools/weapons in broad site and nobody is the wiser. A hammer would be absolutely brutal to deal with in a real confrontation. I imagine that was quite the bloody scene!

Transk53

The Dark Often Prevails
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good friend of mine works on air conditioners. Always has his tool box with him, including a hammer, couple of screw drivers, etc. He carries his tools/weapons in broad site and nobody is the wiser. A hammer would be absolutely brutal to deal with in a real confrontation. I imagine that was quite the bloody scene!

Thinking about it, when I was 18 many a moon ago, I used to work at Stansted Airport. Can't remember the guy's name now, but he had a sizeable scar that was on the top to the rear of his head. Baseball bat injury and he allegedly only survived because the bat broke in two after the strike. It kind of looked like he had a pink Caterpillar on his head.

Anyway, I'll add Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zen. Dragon pretty good too.

Latest Discussions