BJ vs. GPS 3? Penn Wants Rematch

TheArtofDave

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'd also like to point out that you don't "have" to be a black belt to give respect to all other individuals, and act humble or in humility. The reason you're drawn to whatever style acts as a precursor to why you will view other styles, or the people who may the same style with you.

In BJ's defense he may have really believed that GSP was greased. But GSP beat BJ the last time they fought with no controversy. So common sense tells us this time BJ is trying to get another fight, plain and simple.

Kind of takes away from the sport when a fighter accuses another of cheating when obviously none has occured. And also the report I read mentioned a fan went over to the commission and complained. In all likelihood the fan was probably mistaken.

I agree with the poster who mentioned its your "corners" job to go take a time out to bring up something like cheating to the ref. The fact BJ still lost again tells me there wasn't any cheating going on, and BJ was just knocked into next week talking out of his ***.

And BJ needs to focus on the competition for his title, not getting his *** handed to him by GSP again.

Latest Discussions