Big Nick, et al

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I have never EVER planned any kind of a routine with chucks. They're a weapon that gets into your muscle memory and should just flow out of you like waving your hand around in water.......and then slapping water into somebody's face!

OP
bignick

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A preview of things to come...

$bricks.jpg

Slippery_Pete

Green Belt
Reaction score
bignick said:
A preview of things to come...

This one has a cool little back story. Being a college club we're pretty relaxed and the student pictured has a tendency to randomly attack me. Mostly out of jest, and most of the time it's just a quick feint or roundhouse. But this time I was talking to the photographer about shots we should get of the class and she came up from behind and tried to grab me. I have no idea what I did, but this is how we ended up, with the photographer right there taking a picture of me, as my jujutsu instructor would say, helping her harmonize with the universe.

heathersbaddecision.JPG

I just saw this...harmonize my ***...you were having fun hurting the poor student...she looks to be in a lot of pain...why do you cause her so much pain?

OP
bignick

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Slippery_Pete said:
I just saw this...harmonize my ***...you were having fun hurting the poor student...she looks to be in a lot of pain...why do you cause her so much pain?

Ah...don't worry about her...we sorted it all out in the end...

Shirt Ripper

Black Belt
Reaction score
Slippery_Pete said:

:sadsong:

OP
bignick

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OK...got a new video if you want to check it out. I'll be attaching it shortly...

It's from a demo a few of us did the other day. I compiled all the breaks and added a bit of metal and here we have it...

OP
bignick

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok...here it is!!! Keep your eyes peeled in the last two seconds when you can see Shirt Ripper and Slippery_Pete walk in front of the camera and make a guest appearance...

View attachment 5817

OP
bignick

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks...unfortuneately...that's all the audience seemed to care about...

Oh, well...can't win them all...

OP
bignick

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok...changed some stuff around...watch this one instead...

Slippery_Pete

Green Belt
Reaction score
Sweet...i keep watching the last two seconds...i don't know why...too bad for broken fingers...jump back kicks...and too bad for jump spin knife foots...broken feet...