batman and robin

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
ok now before you say WHAT?? I'm trying to fine a song called batman and robin,
it is from 1966 and is not from the tv show,i know all the words to it but can't fine it anywhere.
and yes i looked on youtube,and being that i work at a radio station,I'm going crazy because the other jocks don't know what i'm talking about (they never heard of it) i want to play it on my show,but if anyone can help please let me know.:soapbox:

OP
ackks10

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
what are the lyrics?

our story opens there's a shot in the dark, there's been a murder in Gotham park, everyone search's for a clue, but the Commissioner knows what to do.
he flashes the bat signal in the sky, for the hero of justice is standing by,deep in his bat cave where no one can see,he"s off in his nuclear batmobile to save the day.

see what you can do with that, thanks

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok now before you say WHAT?? I'm trying to fine a song called batman and robin,
it is from 1966 and is not from the tv show,i know all the words to it but can't fine it anywhere.
and yes i looked on youtube,and being that i work at a radio station,I'm going crazy because the other jocks don't know what i'm talking about (they never heard of it) i want to play it on my show,but if anyone can help please let me know.:soapbox:

I'm not sure if you'll be able to get your hands on a copy, but here's the poop:

http://www.leekirkham.com/batmusic/spotlights_45.html

OP
ackks10

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
i want to thank you guys for helping me with this,i knew i was not dreaming about this, now I'll show the other jocks.

Omar B

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey man. You know what key it's in? Time signature? Chord structure?

Can you at least post the first few lines of sheet music for it since you obviously heard the word too.

OP
ackks10

ackks10

Purple Belt
Reaction score
where do you want me to fine the sheet music for this??

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score