Balance & Harmony

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Lately I have been thinking a lot about the balance of life and how we try to have harmony n our lives. How do some of our members achieve their balance and harmony? Does anyone think they need to strive for more balance? Does anyone think this is just a bunch of rubbish?

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Rob - you are everywhere tonight! Great topics for discussion. Balance & Harmony. I must say that this has been the greatest challenge of my life!
I find balancing my martial arts training with yoga has brought a wonderful sense of harmony to my life. The ying yang, sun moon thing is very real to me. I teach both as well, so i am immersed on a daily basis. I've gone into detail on this on some other threads. I think it is important for all individuals to find their balance in life. It is what humans strive for.

Donna :asian:

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
Lately I have been thinking a lot about the balance of life and how we try to have harmony n our lives. How do some of our members achieve their balance and harmony? Does anyone think they need to strive for more balance? Does anyone think this is just a bunch of rubbish?

I can't afford "Balance" Rob.
I've got a mortgage!
Harmony?
Is that when my two preschoolers are whining/screaching in the same exactly one octave appart from one another? :boxing:
NO... I don't think they've pulled that one off either, no harmony.
Your Brother (who's only partially kidding)
John

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For me balance in life is when you are whole inside, I mean as one with every aspect ofyour life, not what some other guy tells you. You must first be at peace able to see things in every manner possible. Harmony is when we go to church and the choir is in turn for that day.....:) GOD BLESS AMERICA

Latest Discussions