Bak sil lum/bei shaolin

tigdra

Green Belt
Reaction score
Any Bak sil lum or shaolin eagle claw members out there?

Wanted to see if I have the names of my forms correctly and more importantly see if any other kung fu styles share our forms.

Rabu

Green Belt
Reaction score
I practice Northern Shaolin, or 'Bak Sil Lum' / 'Bei Shao Lin'.

Post up what forms your school is working on and I can look and see. The Wiki article covers at least the 10 core forms, which may or may not be in your curriculum. Often you will find a Tan Tui (12 or 10 road) and Lien Bu practiced in NSL schools as well.

Nice to meet you,

Rob

Rabu

Green Belt
Reaction score
All apologies, after waiting, I read your post again and see you were looking for other Eagle Claw students, not the Northern Shaolin people.

Best of luck on your search!

Regards,

Rob

Mei Hua

Orange Belt
Reaction score
All apologies, after waiting, I read your post again and see you were looking for other Eagle Claw students, not the Northern Shaolin people.
Actually, he said

tigdra
Any Bak sil lum or shaolin eagle claw members out there?
So seems like Bak/Bei Shaolin might be something they are looking for as well.

I train Bei Shaolin Honan Mei Hua Chuan, while we are a Northern Shaolin system, we do not share the majority of the Bei Shaolin curriculum, we have our own paired with a few from the typical Bei Shaolin system.

Rabu

Green Belt
Reaction score
In Madison there is a group of 'bei shao lin eagle claw' people. and there is apparently another organization, which I have seen on the net of 'northern shao lin eagle claw'.

Both are eagle claw groups. Thats what fueled my response.

Glad to try to talk shop, as best I might. I have seen Mei Hua as one of the sets done by the above groups, along with Duan Da. Both sets I am working on...for the last forever it seems.

Best regards,

Rob

Latest Discussions