Baby Joke

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This woman gives birth to a baby, and afterwards, the doctor comes in, and he says, "I have to tell you something about your baby." The woman sits up in bed and says, "What's wrong with my baby, Doctor? What's wrong???" The doctor says, "Well, now, nothing's wrong, exactly, but your baby is a little bit different. Your baby is a hermaphrodite." The woman says, "A hermaphrodite... what's that???" The doctor says, "Well, it means your baby has the...er...features...of a male and a female." The woman turns pale. She says, "Oh my God! You mean it has a penis... ...AND a brain?"

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Why do you always post such sexist crap jokes, man? I'm just curious...
Why are you complaining when it's in YOUR sex's favor? it puts men DOWN and brings women up... they got the BRAINS... or did you not get it?

It's a JOKE okay... "you know ha ha very phunny? oh I got one for you did you hear the one about....? "

Humor isn't always the same because people aren't always the same, it's a way and fact of life all over the world.
Don't like my humor? Don't read my posts! :D :asian:

Oh and I don't ALWAYS post the same type jokes ...

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Q: Which is bigger, Mr. Bigger or Mr. Bigger's baby?

A: Mr. Bigger's baby, because it's a little Bigger.

Jenny_in_Chico

Black Belt
Reaction score
I understood the joke. I meant that the joke was sexist toward men. I just don't think sexism is cool, in either direction. However, you are absolutely correct, I don't have to read your posts.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Man! What is UP with all the knotted panties on the board lately???

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I understood the joke. I meant that the joke was sexist toward men. I just don't think sexism is cool, in either direction. However, you are absolutely correct, I don't have to read your posts.
Yeah well... as a man I can take it better so it's not as bothersome. Besides... I believe turnabout is fair play... like all those blonde jokes... i.e. how do you change a blonde's mind... blow in her ear.