MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/%E2%80%98avatar%E2%80%99-sequel-already-planned-01-14-2010

James Cameron has had a sequel for Avatar planned from the beginning.
Karla Casillas

“Avatar” director James Cameron told Entertainment Weekly that he has a sequel planned for his box office hit. It’s something he’s had in mind from the beginning, he said.
“I’ve had a storyline in mind from the start—there are even scenes in ‘Avatar’ that I kept in because they lead to the sequel,” Cameron said. “It just makes sense to think of it as a two or three film arc, in terms of the business plan.”
It also introduces a new character which will wreak havoc on the humans in the film... The character will pretend to be a lowly helper but instead just by being himself things do not go well for the humans on the planet.

Attachments

• $avatar bean.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 222

kungfu penguin

Green Belt
Reaction score
cool i loved the 1st movie would love to see a prequel that just deals with the pandorians and how the evolved or came about

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please tell me this is not going to be a Jar-Jar Binks kind of character ....

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Please tell me this is not going to be a Jar-Jar Binks kind of character ....
Cameron isn't stupid enough to do that. The Bean Avatar was just a joke.
I still haven't seen it (the original) but will probably wait til it comes out on DVD... personal budget doesn't allow for $12.00 movie tickets anyway.

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I still haven't seen it (the original) but will probably wait til it comes out on DVD... personal budget doesn't allow for $12.00 movie tickets anyway.

I hear ya on that. You might rethink that however and make an exception; this is one of those see-it-first-on-the-big-screen films, like Star Wars for instance, that won't be nearly as impressive on your tv set at home. Especially since (I'm guessing) you can't see it on your tv in 3D.

Latest Discussions