Auction on eBay - husband for hire!

JPR

Green Belt
Reaction score
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From the ebay listing, "I figure if he won't listen to me, he may listen to someone else. He is a great guy, but chooses not to listen to his wife's (me) needs & help where needed."

Ewwwwwww, is he in trouble. If the auction weren't closed I bid just to give him a place to hide for a couple of hours.

JPR
[/font]

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
JPR said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Ewwwwwww, is he in trouble. If the auction weren't closed I bid just to give him a place to hide for a couple of hours.

[/font]
Ha ha ha ha ha!

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
JPR said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]From the ebay listing, "I figure if he won't listen to me, he may listen to someone else. He is a great guy, but chooses not to listen to his wife's (me) needs & help where needed."

JPR
[/font]
JPR, you are so kind-hearted!

I figure he'll spend 4 hours or so working for someone else, and then realize he could do the same thing at home, and make the wife happy!

:)

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Does HE know he was "for hire" on ebay? If so, does he realize enough to try to see what can be done about his marriage? It takes two to make the relationship work...

- Ceicei

Edit: It looks like he knows about it. The ebay listing is still active as apparently the wife revised it to make it within ebay rules.... His skills are up for hire for one day only...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
T-thhhat's thhhe m-most THHHHILLIEST thhhing I ever thhhhaw.

:rolleyes:

cute idea though... wonder how much I'd bring... and I'm single...heh... could be let out for a weekend...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I wanna know if anybody was stupid enough to buy him.

OP
Feisty Mouse

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It looked like the auction closed out at several $$ above asking price.... I think so!

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
thats messed up..... hmmmm i could bid out my bf ....but hes still being all sweet and nice adn doing everything i ask (hmm atfer 2 weeks and i already got him wrapped :D )

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That cheezes my... well.

Ebay repremanded me for listing my roommate, but someone got away with that?

What the hell???