Attention Martial Arts Masters & Experts! The Action Radio Network Needs You!

Martial Arts Radio

White Belt
Reaction score
The Action Radio Network is the only 24/7 world wide online radio network dedicated to martial arts and extreme sports. They are looking for experts to host martial arts radio shows on Korean styles, Japanese Styles, Chinese Styles and Exotic Styles or systems. If you think that you have what it takes to be the host of a world wide martial arts radio show e-mail the station manager at [email protected] .

Best Regards,
Richard Hackworth

DeLamar.J

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Interesting, sounds very fun, Im interested. Only problem is that I am not even close to master or expert status. What about advanced amatures?

A

AnimEdge

yea the email is hotmail and hes not giving out the address to currently listen to this radio

loki09789

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sounds like the streaming internet version of the local cable access station producing "Oklahoma" and looking for cast members...when you get there it turns out to be the "HAIR" version and is an all nude performance.....

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
While I am not familiar with the service in question, Richard Hackworth is a noted figure in the Korean arts, and alot of folks do use Hotmail accts due to their being accessible anywhere you have a web connection.

You can check it out at http://www.martialartsradionetwork.com/

M

Mark Weiser

To become a Host here is the cost:

The costs is $1200 an hour for world wide USA Prime Time Hours and $800 an hour for Off Peak Hours. Pre-paid 10 weeks in advance

All I can say is YIKES!!!!

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Martial Arts Radio said:
The Action Radio Network is the only 24/7 world wide online radio network dedicated to martial arts and extreme sports. They are looking for experts to host martial arts radio shows on Korean styles, Japanese Styles, Chinese Styles and Exotic Styles or systems. If you think that you have what it takes to be the host of a world wide martial arts radio show e-mail the station manager at [email protected] .

Best Regards,
Richard Hackworth

To become a Host here is the cost:The costs is $1200 an hour for world wide USA Prime Time Hours and $800 an hour for Off Peak Hours. Pre-paid 10 weeks in advance

they're looking for volunteers to host and help this thing run and then they want to charge them to do it...? you've got to be kidding me :rolleyes:

my goodness, look at those prices!!! i surely hope that is a joke :idunno:

regardless if these folks have been around or not, those rates for airtime are just plain rediculous, i dont care who you are. i own a business of my own and for me to do a live radio remote for 2 hours in our city it runs me about $350.00, and it's a darn good station that people listen to. i surely dont mean to sound disrespectful or anything but this thread belongs in the humor section of the forum. please forgive me for being so blunt, i hope i havent offended anyone :asian: