Arrest order issued for ric flair in north carolina

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
TNA star Ric Flair was found in civil contempt earlier today during a hearing regarding Flair not adhering to a mediated Settlement Agreement in the lawsuit brought against him by online retailer Highspots.com. An order for Flair's arrest was then issued in the County of Mecklenburg in North Carolina.
According to the order, which was acquired this evening by PWInsider.com, the court found that Flair had agreed in mediation to a Settlement Agreement with Highspots.com and was required to pay them $35,000 as well as sign 300 photos in order to provide restitution for the issues between the two sides. Doing so would end the long-standing legal issues between the two that began when Flair borrowed money from Highspots during a period the two sides were doing business with each other.
http://www.pwinsider.com/article/58358/arrest-order-issued-for-ric-flair-in-north-carolina.html?p=1

Flair used to be one of the greats, unfortunately he'd become little more than a parody of his past glory. Damn shame, used to enjoy watching him in the 80s & 90's.

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
WHOOO!!! Looks like they're shutting down Space Mountain LOL. Unfortunately he reminds me of the Micky Rourke character in the "Wrestler" movie, he doesn't know anything else but to be in the spot light and realistically he should've hung it up about 10 years ago.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flair has no choice. Too many high-ticket alimony bills I hear, plus he's still living 'the life'.

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Flair has no choice. Too many high-ticket alimony bills I hear, plus he's still living 'the life'.

Still a sad way to end an illustrious career such as his. Basically he's been relegated to doing blade jobs every week on Impact Wrestling.

Latest Discussions