Arnis in Seattle Area

Darkmoon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am vacationing in Bremerton, that's a small town an hour out from Seattle the last week in May Memorial Week! Are there any Dojo's that teach Modern Arnis or any one of the Filipino stick fighting arts there?

I would love to come and visit and train with you or them.

OP
Darkmoon

Darkmoon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the great responce. I will be in the area from 5-27-2009 to 5-30-2009. I look forword to visiting at least one School while I'm there.

Keep 'em coming!!

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
OP
Darkmoon

Darkmoon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Systema?! I like Systema a lot! It's a lot like my T'ai-Chi style. If I can make it I so will!

Thanks.

chris arena

Green Belt
Reaction score
Greetings:

I'm 15 miles south in Gig Harbor. I teach a small class in gig Harbor on Saturdays mornings at 9 am and either Tues or Thursdays evenings at 7 pm in University Place. While your here, you should also meet my instructor Datu Kelly S. Worden in Tacoma. Stop by, have fun. No charge.

Here is a video short we took this morning while playing around in the gym. Over the next few Saturdays, we will be working on this drill along with Wortac blade from last weeks 6 hr. seminar with Datu Kelly.
Good God! How can you get a better vacation!

Chris Arena
[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Darkmoon

Darkmoon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all very much for your responces. I am now in the Seattle area (Bremerton). If I can make it to your classes I will. I hope to see some of you.

Thank you

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Washington. Sorry bout the lousy weather but that is Seattle, I hope that you have a great vacation regardless.

Regards
Brian King

OP
Darkmoon

Darkmoon

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to Washington. Sorry bout the lousy weather but that is Seattle, I hope that you have a great vacation regardless.

Regards
Brian King

Have you been to Detroit? One day you're wareing shorts within the next two you're bunding up cause there is a foot of snow.

This is just gray.

chris arena

Green Belt
Reaction score
I spent much of my youth in Saint Clair Shores Estates up the road a bit from the Ford Estate. I still remember cars slipping all over the road from May flies!, blizzards and summer humidity!

Chris Arena

Tensei85

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey Darkmoon,

I see your from Detroit. If you don't mind me asking where do you train at?

I used to study Arnis in Saginaw under the Remy Presas system for probably 5 years.

Thanks,

Latest Discussions