Anyone

Kalicombat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Jason,
Im still here. Waiting patiently for someone else to show up......THERE YOU ARE!!!

Hope you are doing well. All is good here. Just turned 40 years old today and spent a busy afternoon watching as much football as I could, barbecuing some ribs and fajitas, and just chillin.

Gary C.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry that i missed your birthday. Happy birthday, Gary. Hope you ate plenty of ribs for me too :) . We love grillin' ribs and chicken. I'm working my *** off to get a 300lbs. bench before the end of the year. I have never been able to do it yet in life and I'd like to say at least once that I was able to do it. I'm so close that it's within reach. Other than that it's Kenpo, weight lifting, work, and kids.

Kalicombat

Green Belt
Reaction score
Jason,
Thanks for the birthday wishes, and yes, the ribs were fantastic. Ive gotten the technique on grilling ribs down to a science. Each time I change a little something with the sauce trying to find the perfect one. Everyone loves them.

Congratulations on the bench press. 300 is one of the BIG mental achievements in lifting. If I can help with any recommendations on sets/reps, or accessory exercises, let me know.

Gary C.

OP
jfarnsworth

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kalicombat said:
Congratulations on the bench press. 300 is one of the BIG mental achievements in lifting. If I can help with any recommendations on sets/reps, or accessory exercises, let me know.
Of course, I'll take any help I can get. The last 2 or 3 years all have been trial and error on my part. I think I've finally got something together that'll work with me but I'm always open to ideas.
Thanks

p.s.
Here's what I've been using to date.
http://www.live2befit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=13944&sid=b4324f506b05755fd07374a7103cc64b#13944
please feel free to share with your comments good or bad. :)

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi All......

Still here just busy with remodeling the house and (new IKKO headquarters addition) approx 500 to 700 square feet.

Sorry to not be as active as I should be but that will change in the near future.

:asian: