Anyone play EVERQUEST

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm on Innoruk.

Star wars galaxies looks good, so does Earth and beyond, Asherons call2, and ESPECIALLY Shadowbane.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I played the beta, it was fun but they never fixed alot of the problems when it went live so I didn't buy it. And my friend played it for a few months and they never delivered on the big war story that was supposed to happen so he landed up quitting down the road to.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

Carbon2

White Belt
Reaction score
Ya I heard it was alright.

There was an RPG someone was telling me about that was gay because everyone could pick the colors of clothes and such, so everyone was running around in fruity colors and it looked really gay.

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
that RPG would be Dark Ages of Camelot (or Dark Ages of SCAM-a-lot) and yes, it really sucks. and people do have multicolored armor and look like clowns.

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
but it got real old real fast, because it wasn't well done PvP. you want real good pvp, play EQ on a PvP server.

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ugh... no thanks, all the 12 year olds go there. Theres enough jerks on Inny, I dont want to go looking for it.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

qizmoduis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Did you try Earth & Beyond yet? It's quite a change of pace from the old cookie-cutter fantasy games. Unlike AO (which I used for an episode of self-flagellation last year), it's extremely stable and quite a lot of fun.

OP
V

Venos-KSW

been playing since beta 4 (?) and still going. i was addicted pretty hardcore for the first year and a half or so, but it kind of slowed down after that. now its just purely casual play. college and Kuk Sool are my main focus.

oh yah, i play on Xegony :cool:

OP
V

Venos-KSW

First toon was a rogue. got him to 52 then sold him shortly after kunark was released (went for big bucks). Then I co-leveled a monk and got him to 52, then sold him. Now I have a 54 mage, 54 necro (co-leveled), 45 rogue (current main), and a handful of lower lvls.

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Thats kool, Ive got a 65 Wiz as my main. I got a bunch of other characters but I never touch them anymore.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I thought characters maxed out at 60...unless they changed it with the new expansion?

OP
V

Venos-KSW

Planes of Power upped the lvl limit to 65. Great expansion so far. I dont get to mess with the planes (not that I really care to... not too big into raiding anymore), but Plane of Knowledge is worth the $30 just for its ports.

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ya my guild and I are pretty happy with this latest expansion. Lots of high end content to discover and tons of xp zones aimed at lv 60 to 65 which was a problem in luclin because all the best spots would always be taken, now theres so many "best" spots nobody gets in eachothers way.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

Latest Discussions