Any other Baseball junkies?

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just wondering. I happen to love baseball as well as MA's and really love Minor League games. Went to see the Portland Sea Dogs last Saturday get their behinds handed to them by the Binghamton Mets, but it was still a fantastic day at the park. I like going to Minor league games more than the Majors simply because of the circus atmosphere at the parks. If you haven't been to one and like Baseball - GO. Cheap, fun, and a chance to see tomorrows Major League stars while they are still hammering out the basics.

My Baseball teams:
#1 - Detroit Tigers (Yes I followed them even when they stunk badly. Fan from birth)
#2 - West Michigan Whitecaps (Detroit "A" ball team)
#3 - Portland Sea Dogs (Boston Red Sox "AA" team)

I'm going to check out a new Independent Fronter League team when we go back to Michigan for vacation, they are the Traverse City Beach Bums. Just have to watch them play a game simply for the name.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ooooh ya....I am a big Red Sox fan.....sox kicked Detroit's butt last night....looks like it might be the other way around tonight....

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm a lifelong fan of the California Anaheim Los Angeles Angels. Not sure what their name is this week
icon12.gif
. They have a Minor League team called the Rancho Cucamonga Quakes that are pretty cool to watch.

Latest Discussions