Any car or truck you wanted free of charge

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
If you could have any car or truck you wanted free of charge, no strings attached only catch was it had to be manufactured pre 1980. What car or truck would you want, what equipment would you want on it and why would you pick that particular one. Oh and it has to be streetable no pure drag or rocket cars.

Tough question but I would want a 1969 Dodge Charger RT with a 426 HEMI Electric blue with Auto. And all the speed toys I could stuff under the hood.

Why, I’ve been a MO/PAR fan since I could walk, and with a HEMI built right not much on the street would touch it.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sense we are dreaming and spending somebody elses money can we go for both a car and a truck?

If so, my car would be a Ferrari 308 GTSi. Just because I have alays loved the style and it was the first "exotic" car I fell in love with. My cousin had a mid 60's Ford Fairlane 500 with a 427 side oiler in it that was pure ticket getter I wouldn't mind having either. Humm decisions, decisions... Ferrari. Have to go with the Ferrari.

The truck would be a 40's era Dodge Power Wagon.

That satisfies both sides of my personality, the go fast side and the go anywhere side.

OP
hemi

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well to help get more people posting lets add this to the question.

Same question but add this any, post 1980 cars or trucks.

Mine would a 2007 ¾ Ton Dodge Ram Crew Cab, SRW, Cummings Diesel, 4x4. Grey with black interior.

I would want to add a 4” Rancho lift kit, Rancho shocks, 315/75/16 Pro-Comp rubber and Series 108 Wheels. Banks Stinger kit, with SS Mandrel bent Y pipe exhaust. Air Raid Cold air kit, turbo impeller change out and a natural gas kit. And while we are at it thrown in a set of Ranch Hand front and rear replacements and steps. That’s only around $65-70 K not much of a want. LOL

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Post 80's is easy.

2007 Ford F450 4X4, Dually, Crew cab, full 8' bed, biggest desiel motor they offer. Factory options would include, towing, 5th wheel, and plow packages.

Aftermarket would include killer stereo, winch, rhino liner for the bed, and a lockable/removable hard bed cover.

What a great tow vehicle, it would tow the little boat I've got and not even know it was there.

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
i miss the little pickups, like mazda and toyota used to make.

they were great. real fun to drive, flexible, easily modified for mudding. nowadays you can only get those big bed mothers.

i'd go back in time and get me a pickup.

fireman00

Brown Belt
Reaction score
1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 426 Street Hemi with headers and 3" exhaust and Thrush hush mufflers, 3 speed auto, white over green, 50's on the back, 60s on the front wrapped around Craiger 5 spoke S/S rims.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What kind of car do I want? I'll take a clue from Planes Trains and Automobiles... when Steve Martin comes to the rental car agency after finding out that:
"...your company left me in the middle of ****ing nowhere
with keys to a ****ing car that isn't ****ing there.
And I didn't care to ****ing walk down a ****ing highway
and across a ****ing runway
to get back here to have you smile
at my ****ing face".
So he starts out clearly saying what kind of car he wants.
"You can start by wiping that ****ing dumb-*** smile
off your rosy ****ing cheeks.
Then give me a ****ing automobile.
A ****ing Datsun,
a ****ing Toyota,
a ****ing Buick.
Four ****ing wheels and a seat!"

Latest Discussions