Another Human Foot Washes Ashore

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just heard a clip from a news report that said that no foul play is suspected and that it become detached naturally.

Senjojutsu

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am perplexed, are these like Al Bundy's feet (smell-wise) and thus the scavengers avoid them?

Lake Placid (1999)
[Upon finding a decaying toe and holding it up - of the crocodile's first filmed victim by the lake's shoreline]

Hector: Is this the man that was killed?
Sheriff Hank Keough: He seemed... taller

Razor

Green Belt
Reaction score
Quite odd circumstances...you would have thought it would be quite easy to find someone who had lost their foot or been in an accident at sea.

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I agree with Flea. Why on earth would anyone want to keep up with dismembered feet. This is a foot fedish gone way wrong.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I agree with Flea. Why on earth would anyone want to keep up with dismembered feet. This is a foot fedish gone way wrong.

Why? Maybe so we question what kind of person would keep track of such a strange occurance, rather than ask why such a strange occurance happens. ;) Someone probably read an account, then another, then heard of another and thought, "Hey, I wonder if anyone is tracking this?"

The first step to try to find out why something happens is to document when, where, and under what circumstances it does happen. Tracking it may lead to discovering why it happens and maybe the source.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K.

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just heard a clip from a news report that said that no foul play is suspected and that it become detached naturally.

I am uncertain what that means. My two feet are quite well attached, and would not naturally detach while I live in my current state of health. That a foot might have decayed and detached does not mean that the person it was previously attached to was not a victim of foul play.

Latest Discussions