Always wear underwear on your burger runs.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sukerkin I am with you that this was staged. If nothing else they prodded the other guy to get it going. I mean they had their crew there to film it. ;)

Uh, the 'film' seemed to consist of a cell phone camera, which pretty much everyone has now (well, not me, but I'm a caveman). I don't think it was staged. Just like the Epic Beard Man, it's citizen journalism and we're going to be seeing a lot more of it.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think based on quality and length that is was more than a cell phone camera and the group that shot it and posted it also have other videos to view as well.

Of course I could be wrong but I doubt it! :)

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think based on quality and length that is was more than a cell phone camera and the group that shot it and posted it also have other videos to view as well.

Of course I could be wrong but I doubt it! :)

Do you mean this website:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/

That's whose logo is on the bottom of the video itself, I must presume they uploaded it to YouTube after editing it. I'm not seeing any kind of similar 'setup' videos if that's the case. But my PC is running dog slow this morning, maybe I'm missing it?

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you mean this website:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/

That's whose logo is on the bottom of the video itself, I must presume they uploaded it to YouTube after editing it. I'm not seeing any kind of similar 'setup' videos if that's the case. But my PC is running dog slow this morning, maybe I'm missing it?

They had a couple of similar type video clips there as well as on a youtube page somewhere. Your computer might be running slow from visiting their site. I know I am running a spycheck, virus scan now. ;)

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They had a couple of similar type video clips there as well as on a youtube page somewhere. Your computer might be running slow from visiting their site. I know I am running a spycheck, virus scan now. ;)

I run Linux, I don't get viruses, but thanks for the warning!
icon12.gif

Latest Discussions