Alternate News Sources

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
With the growing concerns that our news here in the US is 'sanitized', I've been seeking out new sources. One longtime source for me has been The Witches Voice, specifically Wren's Nest. Wren lists a great deal of social and political news, as well as some great historical stuff in a refreshingly tollerant manner.

A recent sample of the headlines there is below.

What other sources does everyone else read regularly? I'd like to create a 'News and Events' feeder to help keep us all informed of the bigger picture that is out there. :)

=====
The Witches Voice: http://www.witchvox.com
Wren's Nest: http://www.witchvox.com/wren/wn_thismoon.html

Oct 14Thou Shalt Not Entangle Church And State - HOT The Roanoke Times Civil
Oct 13FDA Approves Use Of Chip In Patients - HOT Associated Press Health
Oct 13Attorneys: Christians Unjustly Arrested At Philly Homosexual Event Jenni ParkerCivil
Oct 13Sox Appeal (sports) Lynnfield TownOnLineSociety
Oct 13Teaching Your Child Tolerance KidsHealth.orgSociety
Oct 13Photo Of Boy Posing With Gun Banned APSchools/Ed
Oct 13FEC May Regulate Web Political Activity Sharon Theimer Politics
Oct 13More: I-Team Investigation Uncovers Voter Registration Fraud (Colorado) Deborah ShermanPolitics
Oct 13More: Bradbury Plans To Investigate Election Complaint (Oregon) Rukmini Callimachi, The Associated Press Politics
Oct 13Las Vegas Voter Registrations Possibly Trashed - HOT KLAS-TV8Politics

R

raedyn

nobody has an answer?

There are two local news magazines I read in order to try and get an alternate voice on current events. Prairie Dog and Briarpatch. Neither is aailable online, unfortunately. :(

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
The BBC usually has pretty good and non-biased coverage of world events, though even that has been slightly skewed recently IMO.

Normally I'll check out Disinformation.com, which has more of an anti-establisment spin to it, but still points out a bit more of the truth.

Latest Discussions