Aloha

xoek

White Belt
Reaction score
what's up. been a long time martial artist, but never stayed in one discipline too long. my dad used to put me and my brother in classes here and there but never long enough to earn any progression, mostly he would take advantage of summer deals and stuff. growing up i did karate, tae kwon do, escrima and judo. when i was 14 my dad and i did kickboxing for about a year, and that stuck with me. as an adult as soon as could aford it a sought out a good kickboxing class and that lead me to an mma gym named 808 fight factory, from kickboxing i progressed to their grappling classes and everything mushroomed from there, i lost about 100 lbs in a year, and felt great, but after a year i changed jobs for a better one but that left me working nights and that and full time father hood with 4 kids left me wit hno time for training, so i'm back where i started. hopefully soon i'll find time.

that about wraps up my martial arts experience in a nutshell.

aloha

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aloha and welcome. Might you be a local boy too?

OP
X

xoek

White Belt
Reaction score
Aloha and welcome. Might you be a local boy too?

originally i'm from texas, but i've been living here for almost 10 years, hang out and kick it with locals, and and married a local filipina from kalihi, does that count? lol

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
originally i'm from texas, but i've been living here for almost 10 years, hang out and kick it with locals, and and married a local filipina from kalihi, does that count? lol

Ohhh, I see, a transplant.LOL. I guess a local-in-law counts too.haha. where you stay now, I grew up in Ewa Beach, back when the cane field was my backyard.

Latest Discussions