Advertising my website and emails newsletter

Ivan

Black Belt
Reaction score
I hope this is the right subsection of the forum to start this thread, sorry if it isn't. As many of you know, I've been working on a website in which I write different articles. I have recently managed to create an email newsletter too.

The aim of this newsletter is to deliver two weekly articles with condensed information on how to improve on different aspects of fighting and martial arts. I aim to deliver articles every Wednesday and Sunday, that are easy to follow and a short read, but with enough information to pick up. Some of these articles will, of course, contain knowledge that some of you already know, but I am hoping to provide a service where everyone regardless of their levels of experience can learn something new. This is one of the ways in which I am trying to get my name out there.

If you want to support me, feel free to sign up to my email newsletter (free of course) through the pop-up that appears on the landing page of my website at Martial Fury
Thanks to all of you who took the time to read this, and a special thanks to those who signed up to the newsletter too.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just as a heads up for your products-MF with no other context has a different meaning then the one you're looking for.

JacksonMayer

White Belt
Reaction score
It's amazing to see your dedication to sharing knowledge about fighting and martial arts through your website and email newsletter, even after two years. Offering valuable content and aiming to cater to a wide range of experience levels is a commendable approach.

Latest Discussions