Adopt a Sniper?

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I find it remarkable that for all the money your government spends on the military, these guys are not being taken care of. It must be a great feeling to them knowing that they are receiving such honest and selfless civilian support. Shame on their commanding officers, or whomever is responsible for keeping them adequately equipped. How can you send someone to war without every possible item necessary for their success?

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Its not about money...its about supply chain. Who gets the candy?

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tgace said:
Its not about money...its about supply chain. Who gets the candy?
Yes, anyone who's ever been on active duty begins to truly understand what an oxymoron the phrase "military efficiency" is when it comes to the supply chain.

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
theletch1 said:
Yes, anyone who's ever been on active duty begins to truly understand what an oxymoron the phrase "military efficiency" is when it comes to the supply chain.
I alway say that "If we are the best military in the world, then man the rest of the worlds militaries must really be ******-up."

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yep. ain't it great to go into combat with equipment that was built by the lowest bidder?

OP
Tgace

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
And supplied for the last conflict...

T

TonyM.

Good heavens. My unit sent us into combat with some required items that not only were not issued , but were not even made anymore. The patrol caps we wore in Vietnam were Korean war vintage and had to be aquired in surpluss stores.

Latest Discussions