A Tale of Courage from the Marvelous Monk Wong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've asked you as at least twice to explain what you mean by "high level martial arts circles," and gyoja asked you at least once.
Illuminati. Like Fight Club, he’s not allowed to say.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
High level martial arts circles like The Brotherhood of Plumb Blossom Tigers, which none of you have probably even heard of.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me too - it's time to move on, although I really enjoyed everybody's light-hearted comments for the last few minutes. Now I have to get to work.
I haven’t had so much fun in ages. I’m sick of everybody’s well constructed, knowledge-based, thoughtful, experienced arguments and answers. Your all too learned and it’s boring compared to this tread!😉

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
High level martial arts circles like The Brotherhood of Plumb Blossom Tigers, which none of you have probably even heard of.
I’m a actually a member and of it’s higher brotherhood level ‘The Fragrant Rice Leopards’. If you’ve heard of that, then you are legit!

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I haven't heard of this - I suspect you have a vivid imagination Gyakuto! Anyway, I'll see you in the morning right?

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Then what's the point of saying "high level martial arts circles" to us, if you are not able or willing to explain what it is to us in terms that establish legitimacy?

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Perhaps I should not have mentioned them to you - I had hoped there were some high level martial artists on here, but instead all I find = wrong-doers.

Hot Lunch

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Perhaps I should not have mentioned them to you - I had hoped there were some high level martial artists on here, but instead all I find = wrong-doers.
You should've have come here spewing all that BS in the first place, but you did. And now you're being asked questions.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
As mentioned, we'll be practising walking meditation tomorrow in small separated groups (or possibly individually). This is basic training in the Wong style.

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As mentioned, we'll be practising walking meditation tomorrow in small separated groups (or possibly individually). This is basic training in the Wong style.
I’m very familiar with this from the Cha’n group I sit with.

OP
W

Wong Follower

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Excellent. To untrained eyes, it may look like there will be people just walking around the park. Many of those people however will be my students (deep in this meditation).

Gyakuto

Senior Master
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent. To untrained eyes, it may look like there will be people just walking around the park. Many of those people however will be my students (deep in this meditation).
Let’s hope it doesn’t rain. I don’t do rain.

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
At this point I can't tell if OP actually thinks people will believe him (whether he believes this himself or if he thinks somehow this will make his school seem legitimate), or if this is entirely a troll post.

Status
Not open for further replies.