A rather young Leung Ting

Jake104

Black Belt
Reaction score
At 58.00 LT calls you up by Steve? That has to be you? Or there is a long lost twin of yours out there that goes by Steve also ? Pretty cool footage!

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
At 58.00 LT calls you up by Steve? That has to be you? Or there is a long lost twin of yours out there that goes by Steve also ? Pretty cool footage!

Holy cow! Where the heck did that footage come from? Must have been mid 80's in San Antonio? Robert Jacquet and Gilbert Leal are there as well. Seems like centuries ago. But I'll never forget the demonstration of the two ways of releasing "inch-punch" power. It left a lasting impression. Oh and that ain't no "perm" boy. That was my real hair! Except for the grey, that hasn't changed. :)

cwk

Blue Belt
Reaction score
So that's what you look like. good to have a face to go with the name mate.
And good to see some physical contact made in training
icon7.png
, you'd think people were made of glass these days if you go by most youtube WC training videos.

Jake104

Black Belt
Reaction score
No phone book on the chest.

You da man Geezer.
Leung Ting almost seemed like he enjoyed kicking your *** Steve! JK! Lol I'm just busting your chops. I guess you weren't exaggerating about being on the wrong end of LT and Emin's rough demos.

Jake104

Black Belt
Reaction score
Seriously though, part of learning how to fight, is also to learn how to take a beating and not give up. Pain is something most people can't push themselves through. It ends up demoralizing the person and takes the fight right out of them. So training hard like that defenetly has it purpose.

Last edited:

Latest Discussions