A hollywoodite learns about Islam

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
This is an article about a member of the hollywood community who has researched Islam and has become Islamaphobic. that is what some would call it isn't it? Well, here is his journey.

http://bigpeace.com/lmeyers/2011/05/21/my-journey-toward-islamoawareness/#more-119724

Middle Eastern Abrahamic Mythology.
Although Islam is definitely a threat to humanity, I think Christianity may be worse since it has the power to plunge us into another Dark Ages. Whereas Islam is more so, in the 2nd and 3rd world. Christian mythology is deep rooted in the 1st world and has the power to take us down.

12:20 in the video -Extremism is pure, uncut RELIGION, that has not been diluted with the progressive views of secular logic and reason.
[yt]1f9mHDYXAsM[/yt]

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the atheists, they managed a pretty good body count and a massive world war in just a short period of time.

fangjian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Don't forget the atheists, they managed a pretty good body count and a massive world war in just a short period of time.

Very true my friend. Stalin and Mao. And maybe Pol Pot too, right?
Don't even bring up Hitler :) His beliefs were highly questionable.

I don't think they did it because of their lack of religious belief though. But if you have anything, I am genuinely interested.

I can only imagine a suicide bombing atheist:

" I lack belief in gods do to insufficient evidence!!!!!!!!"
*explosion*

hahahahahaha

Latest Discussions