A change of plan , going to join a taekwondo class on saturday and sunday !!!!!!

Jared Traveler

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Just a reminder that art-bashing is against the rules on this forum.

It's acceptable to voice one's opinions regarding the relative strengths and weaknesses of a system or the usefulness of various approaches to training. But be aware that once you start edging towards "art x is no good for fighting" or "art y isn't good for self-defense", then you may be crossing the lines of what is allowable on this website.
My mistake, it should have been sent via private message.

KenpoMaster805

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
That’s coolio that you gonna joined a Taekwondo school in your area hope you like it and you’re daughter goes to a diff ent martial arts school in my school there’s this family they all black belts which is cool

OP
F

funnylife33

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You don't training in a Martial Art because you're flexible, you get flexible because you train.

Depends on the school. Some schools (especially Kukkiwon schools) are very very focused on Olympic sparring. Because of this narrow focus, these schools often fail to teach the entirety of the Art.
Talk to the instructors about the curriculum.

Yes , i will try to talk to the instructor about it ...

He is in my whatsapp contact list ...

:)

OP
F

funnylife33

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
That’s coolio that you gonna joined a Taekwondo school in your area hope you like it and you’re daughter goes to a diff ent martial arts school in my school there’s this family they all black belts which is cool

Thanks ,

I think this martial art would be the best place to start my martial art journey ...

After an year if i want to try a different style of martial art .. i can experiment with that too ...

:)

Latest Discussions