2011 Kukkiwon Master Instructor Courses

terrylamar

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hosted by the US Taekwondo Federation in Dallas, TX on September 1 -4, 2011. Is this still on, does anyone have any information?

RRepster

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
"master" courses? the trend of TKD using "master" titles just ... ick, nevermind.

OP
T

terrylamar

Blue Belt
Reaction score
"master" courses? the trend of TKD using "master" titles just ... ick, nevermind.

Thank you for your thought provoking response. This is exactly what I had in mind when I posted the original question, NOT!

Anyone else with more information?

RRepster

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
seriously though. All I could find is this which says "venue to be determined."

OP
T

terrylamar

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hosted by USTC, not USTF.

Yes, it is listed on their website, though contact information is through the USTF. I remember something about a name change, I'm not sure what the relationship is. I'm not sure they are a viable organization anymore. My memebership expired a couple of days ago and they have not contacted me and my emails are returned. USTC's website is rarely updated.

I am just trying to find out if the 2011 Kukkiwon Master Instructor Course in Dallas, TX is still on or not.

puunui

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am just trying to find out if the 2011 Kukkiwon Master Instructor Course in Dallas, TX is still on or not.

Everything is up in the air regarding the Kukkiwon Instructor Courses. However, the US Open Taekwondo Hanmadang is still going forward.

Latest Discussions