2003: A Dave Odyssey

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And Now, Here Is Your Troubling Moment Of Dave…

Author: Dave Barry Source: The Miami Herald (FL)

Title: 2003: A DAVE ODYSSEY

It was the Year of the Troubling Question.

The most troubling one was: What the heck happened to all those weapons of mass destruction that were supposed to be in Iraq? Apparently there was an intelligence mix-up. As CIA director George Tenet noted recently, ''Our thinking now is that the weapons of mass destruction might actually be in that other one, whaddycallit, Iran. Or Michigan. We're pretty sure the letter ``i'' is involved.''

Some other troubling questions from 2003...

Full Article

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz
And Now, Here Is Your Troubling Moment Of Dave…

Author: Dave Barry Source: The Miami Herald (FL)

Title: 2003: A DAVE ODYSSEY

It was the Year of the Troubling Question.

The most troubling one was: What the heck happened to all those weapons of mass destruction that were supposed to be in Iraq? Apparently there was an intelligence mix-up. As CIA director George Tenet noted recently, ''Our thinking now is that the weapons of mass destruction might actually be in that other one, whaddycallit, Iran. Or Michigan. We're pretty sure the letter ``i'' is involved.''

Some other troubling questions from 2003...

Full Article

I see they have been investigating the Michigan Militia again :rolleyes:

S

Spud

In health news, authorities in Boston, Chicago and New York report a rash of suicide attempts after the Florida Marlins, a franchise with essentially the same amount of tradition as Britney Spears, win their second World Series in six years. The Marlins are helped by a fluke play in the National League playoffs when a foul ball, about to be caught by Cubs outfielder Moises Alou, is deflected by a man who is later identified as a Fiesta Bowl official.

That's some good stuff!

Latest Discussions