Your valuable possesion

M

Master of Blades

Whats the most valuable possesion you own? For me its probably a sword that gets passed down through my family and my number 1 issue of Silver Surfer from the 60's. I have to think before I type anything else lol :D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Like I'd tell you! Next thing I know, my house has been broken in to and it's gone. Nice Try!

S.O.B!!!!!!!!! I didn't give that enough thought.:mad: :mad: .....For all you all to know (;) ) My stuff is located in a safe remotely located away from my house. Anybody that comes to my door gets met by me with a stick in one hand and a whole lot of anger in the other.:eek: :rofl:

OP
S

Stick Dummy

Anybody that comes to my door gets met by me with a stick in one hand and a whole lot of anger in the other

Jason,

Yeah, go to the "BOB post" and see where thats going.....

Me- most valuable - My family- anything else can be replaced:asian:

OP
M

MountainSage

My wife and children are of the most value to me and about the only thing beside my families farm that I would kill to protect. Now don't you kenpo folks feel small and petty.

Mountain Sage

OP
J

Jill666

Originally posted by MountainSage
Now don't you kenpo folks feel small and petty.

Mountain Sage

Hmmm- I count two responses from kenpoists and three from other arts. And it is interesting you count people as your possessions. :boing2: :boing2: :boing2:

Of course I'd fight to -someone's- death to protect my husband, and would attempt to save my cat from a fire...

Speaking of posessions I'd say my father's dog tags and the flag that covered his casket, and my engagement ring. That's it for me. I know my husband values his father's rosary beads and watch, and he loves his own guitars and basses. In fact he plans to be buried with one of his guitars. (Eventually)

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Haveing lost every possesion in a fire once I dont think I can answere this question.
There are a few things my wife and I keep in a safe place but most things can be replaced, not that I would want to.
My mental abilities I guess ( I think I still posses them)

The 14th Style

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
S.O.B!!!!!!!!! I didn't give that enough thought.:mad: :mad: .....For all you all to know (;) ) My stuff is located in a safe remotely located away from my house. Anybody that comes to my door gets met by me with a stick in one hand and a whole lot of anger in the other.:eek: :rofl:

Not sure about the rest of you, but I could have lived without the coming to my door with a stick in my hand visual.
Yuk, :rofl:
Anyway, I have a Kris that my teacher gave me that means a lot to me. My guitars and the green chile stew my mom made when she was here last week. God I love home cooking!
:D

OP
J

Jill666

Originally posted by The 14th Style
Not sure about the rest of you, but I could have lived without the coming to my door with a stick in my hand visual.

Where do you live that you haven't carried a stick, knife, or gun to the door!!

OK, maybe I need to move (for the 15th time).

As for my escrima stick, I carry that in the car.

:2pistols:

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
My wife and children are of the most value to me and about the only thing beside my families farm that I would kill to protect. Now don't you kenpo folks feel small and petty.

Mountain Sage
See Stick's post.....he beat you to it, and he's IKKO:D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Mountain Sage

I believe you were referring to me. When I seen this thread my interpretation was to cite inanimate objects only. Posessions are one thing but people are totally another. If you answered family that is fine however I stated objects.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jill666
Where do you live that you haven't carried a stick, knife, or gun to the door!!

:rofl: In the sticks sweetie!!! in hillbillyville;)

OK, maybe I need to move (for the 15th time).

Nah, you are fine.

As for my escrima stick, I carry that in the car.

A woman after my heart! (j/k only) ;)

OP
S

Stick Dummy

PLEASE notice, I did not say my family was a "posession"

"posessed?" maybe:D

like I said, ANYTHING else can be replaced, or recovered.

Like Jason inferred careful reading of each post does help a bit.

I "Welcome everyone at the door, walkway, or yard"

where it goes from there well///////// :erg:

rachel

Purple Belt
Reaction score
My 9 year old daughter is the most valued thing in my life. As for a possession, hmm, probably the bible my mother was holding when she died.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stick Dummy
Like Jason inferred careful reading of each post does help a bit.

Just like Kenpo; There's not really a right or wrong just an individuals interpretation.:asian:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Whats the most valuable possesion you own? For me its probably a sword that gets passed down through my family and my number 1 issue of Silver Surfer from the 60's. I have to think before I type anything else lol :D

Jason Farnsworths phone number, ,so I can terrorize him day, or nite!:)

Latest Discussions