You want sprinkles with that kunoichi?

B

Bill Tai

Okay, my German's a bit rusty, but here goes...

Took a few tries for me to load the page, especially with the flash stuff and that annoying "Menu wird geladen" bar that always stayed at 155k out of 160k.

Once loaded, you're given an opening page with latest news and tour dates (They seem to like to gig around Switzerland/Southern Germany, but I see they'll make it as far north as Cologne and Berlin come April).

Um, more stuff concerning playing at an awards show in Basel... blah blah blah, more promotional stuff... going to appear on some show called "The Dome" in March... more television appearances...

Okay, just clicked on "Music." List of their albums and tracks...

Clicking on "Band..."

Okay, rough translation...

Which artist already has their own [flavor of] ice cream...?? Answer: Vanilla Ninja! The Girls have been on the Charts for 6 months in their home country of Estonia with their debut Longplay which is still in the Top 5!!! On one hand, there's the very high popularity of the Girls, on the other hand, they have a strong live show. How pleasant - after all the Castingshows [TV Studio performances?] over the past months. The next step: An international break-through. Hit producer David Brandes on the Vanillas: "The most talented Newcomers with the most original handle ever!!!".

Or something like that.

Now onto the kunoichi...

Lenna was born on September 26, 1985. Went to a german high school in Tallinn. In her fifth year of high school (I think German secondary education goes 'til you're 19), she sang for ETV somethingorother. In her free time she plays basketball. Did contests, was in "Sound of Music" and "King and I." When she graduates she wants to go to music school. She likes listening to R'n'B, Hip-Hop, and Punk Rock.

Katrin was born on December 10, 1983. Currently she's studying bookkeeping at some business school in Tallinn. Um, she met Piret, one of the other kunoichi at her final exams. Evidently she wants some sort of career in finance later on. Plays piano, list of favorite artist, blah blah, favorite music same as above plus NuMetal.

Triinu doesn't have a profile, but her nickname is "Crazy Turtle," she likes Orange Juice, and her favorite animals are dogs, fish, and polar bears.

Piret was born on February 6, 1984. She studied at the international Media University. Met Katrin at final exams. She was the hostess on on the TV show "Crazy World" with some DJ. Did some show in the summer of 2003... favorite artists, blah blah blah, played piano for 5 years, sang for about 13. Her hobbies are writing or drawing and art history.

Gallery contains a bunch of pictures of them doing stuff on a glacier or iceberg or something.

They've got a guestbook, a forum, and some more stuff.
Downloadable wallpapers in "Goodies."

More "support our band" type stuff in "Vote."

That's about all for now.

Hmm, the names sound kinda Nordic, almost finnish or Icelandic.

The chix don't look that Germanic, either.

No real "kunoichi sex magic" stuff that I can see.

They seem kinda hot in that wonderfully airbrushed and marketed type of way.

Edit: Okay, found out that Tallinn is in Estonia. I guess they're Estonian kuniochi, then.

Latest Discussions