Yondan

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was promoted to yondan/4rth degree black belt and my wife was badgering me on why I am not running around telling everyone. The reason is none of my friends are into that, or would know the significance of it.
But here at MT, it is an appropriate place to post it.
Anyway, as you read above, I was promoted to yondan, and I hate to admit it, but am very pleased.

AoG

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good job, something to be proud of, congratulations. Don't forget to change you "about me" information from 3rd to 4th.:asian:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I second what Seasoned said - that is a big achievement AoG and something to have rightful pride in :sensei rei:.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was promoted to yondan/4rth degree black belt and my wife was badgering me on why I am not running around telling everyone. The reason is none of my friends are into that, or would know the significance of it.
Anyway, as you read above, I was promoted to yondan, and I hate to admit it, but am very pleased.

AoG
Hey there AoG :) why please do you hate to admit your achievement? Do not all things happen for a reason? Being at this level of competency in your art may present all kind of opportunity to speak with people you might not have done previously no? :) Nonetheless, congratulations for the diligence, perseverence, effort and hard work that you have demonstrated in order to deservedly gain this rank :) I wish you well, Jenna x

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

AoG

Cool!! Congrats!!! :ultracool

Latest Discussions