Yet Another Reason to Like Danny Bonaduce

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He huit the ground pretty hard...to say the least...

He hit the ground teeth first, but the thud you hear in the video is largely not the sound of the guy hitting the ground, its the sound of his wireless mic hitting the ground. You hear the same thud when he tosses the mic to the floor as he walks offstage.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's not often that I have no sympathy for someone who receives injury out of proportion to the offence they caused but in this case ...

I'd've tried to push him off forwards rather than over my head but then again I'm quite obviously not as strong as Mr. Bonaduce.

Anyhow, it doesn't exactly require martial skill to put your hands out so you don't hit the ground teeth first does it?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyhow, it doesn't exactly require martial skill to put your hands out so you don't hit the ground teeth first does it?

Don't forget Johnny Fairplay is a wrestler...

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bonaduce won't be charged. Why was this Fairplay guy on the awards show anyway? Weren't his 15 minutes up a while ago?

Under the circumstances I can see why Bonaduce won't be charged; however, I don't see pinning any medals on him either. He came on the stage, uninvited, to critique another performer, which was unnecessary. Fairplay's behaviour was similarly foolish. Then Bonaduce seems to swagger after face-planting Fairplay, which made the stunt look brutish. But then again, this was the Fox Reality TV Awards, so maybe the DA decided that it was all just too stupid to bother with.

Latest Discussions