Had a great morning

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had a great morning - I met Terry, his wife Yolanda, and their kids, at his dojang in Arlington, TX - we hung out, did a little working out, and I had a great time! Thanks so much, Stoker family!

I do wish I could come back Wednesday or Thursday for a class - but that's up to my mother more than it is to me.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey the pleasure was all mine and my families. Do not worry much id you can make it do and if not we will diffrently stopping by to workout with you in Denver in a week. I am hoping this can become a long and true friendship. Please tell your mother she is great and welcome anytime.
I am enjoyig the Books you presented me today, Thank you for taking time for your busy schedule to grace us with your apperance.
Stoker family

OP
Kacey

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And here's the visual proof... sorry it's a little blurry, my mother took it - and yes, to those who requested Terry say hi - he did, and also passed on a hug, per request - you know who you are!

Attachments

• $Yolanda me and Terry small.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 82

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone had a good time, I had the pleasure of meeting the Stoker clan last summer at the M&G and hope to see them again in 2008.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Morph the pleasure was ours and Yes we will see each other agIN IN 2008

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kacey and Terry I am glad that you guy's got ot meet and work out!
icon14.gif

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Kacey and Terry I am glad that you guy's got ot meet and work out!
icon14.gif

Ditto! I'd love to get to go southwest sometime and see those Twin Dragons breath fire for myself; this damned `real life' business definitely has its downside :rolleyes:... it'll be good to see Yolanda and Terry at the M&G this coming year, though. Hope you do get to go back at the end of the week, Kacey, and am glad that you've had such a great time there.
icon14.gif

Latest Discussions