yellow belted

A

Akidorina

I am on my second belt but I have been training for a year so as you can see it depends.
Of coures I had to earn my white belt as well as my green belt.....
Do you have to earn you'r white belt in all martial arts classes?
My teacher said "When you prove yourself to us then you will get your first belt"
I was a no-belt for a week or two.Pretty funny now that I think about it!

Seattletcj

Green Belt
Reaction score
Shogun said:
Yo, *edit*. I was joking about how the Bujinkan training is frustrating because there is so much to learn. dont take it harshly..

Kyle,
I didn’t take it harshly.
Any martial arts training is frustrating....but you should not feel angry after every training session. That’s what caught my attention.

also, yes I was invited to attend a seminar, but firstly, I was working (gots priorities) secondly, were you personally gonna pick me up at my door? I live over 75 miles north of seattle, at the foot of the north cascades...

75 miles is really not that far. If you can commit to driving 1 hour down to Seattle, we would be happy to drive you the rest of the way to Vancouver. We do it all the time.

I hope to be able to attend more seminars but BBT is not my primary study, simply because I dont have to time (or gas money) to do so.

You also practice 3 other martial arts. Of course you wont have the time or money.
I dont expect Bujinkan training to be your #1 priority. You speak very frequently online about the Bujinkan, and complain about it (not only this thread), although as you just stated, you dont put much effort into your own training. That’s what I think is strange.

I hope to train with you in the future. If you want to continue the conversation you can e-mail me at [email protected]

Good luck.

**name edited at user's request**
Seattle Bujinkan Tenchijin dojo

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Dom, its cool.
I dont negatively criticise the bujinkan. its contructive criticism.

And i've always said not to take me too seriously as I am underneath the totem pole. Its not that I dont put effort into my training, I put a lot of effort in my Bujinkan training, i just gone havent lately. (last 8 months). I work most the week, and teach Jiu Jitsu when I'm off. I hope to make it down to seattle sometimes, but for now I just have Martialtalk and videos.

later days,
Kyle

I apologize for hi-jacking the thread.
Me too

Latest Discussions