XBox 360 - Definately a Microsoft Product...

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I feel bad for those kids (and adults!) too, but I have to say that it would warm my heart to see them forced to do a mass recall.

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And the lesson here is one of the most basic IT rules: "Don't be the first to adapt a new technology"

Unless you are ready for everything to come crashing down... cause on a first run, it's rather likely it will. Let other people do the testing, then buy a better product cheaper in a few months :D

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Or you can just not buy microsoft...hmm...but of course I am not a SONY fan either...

I never buy it when it first comes out...price is way to much...

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
BlueDragon1981 said:
Or you can just not buy microsoft...hmm...but of course I am not a SONY fan either...

I never buy it when it first comes out...price is way to much...

I never buy because you know the price will drop but its not way too much,for the technology offered in the 360 the price is a steal, to build a PC to rival it would put you way out of pocket. I'll definitely pick one up when they drop the price, well worth it i think.

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
arnisador said:
I feel bad for those kids (and adults!) too, but I have to say that it would warm my heart to see them forced to do a mass recall.

Has there been that much trouble with them? I've only heard a few incidents of it happening.

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
If they knew that the product was faulty they should have fixed the problem before they shipped them but since they already preasured themselves into getting it out by a certian time....I think they ignored it.

I don't agree that the initial price is low....I think the fair price is the price after the holidays. The initial price drop..that is usually a little more fair.

ed-swckf

Black Belt
Reaction score
BlueDragon1981 said:
If they knew that the product was faulty they should have fixed the problem before they shipped them but since they already preasured themselves into getting it out by a certian time....I think they ignored it.

I don't agree that the initial price is low....I think the fair price is the price after the holidays. The initial price drop..that is usually a little more fair.

Its hardly steep for the technology, price of games however is steep.

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Microsoft does not pay the rate in which we pay for that type of hardware. Often we pay over 100% of what it costed them to make. Microsoft has a lot of purchasing power and can in some ways dictate how much they will pay for hardware.

I do believe they charge you more if you want to buy the system with the hard drive...I could be wrong.

Games are the ink to printers. They make the most off of the games.

Latest Discussions