XBox 360 - Definately a Microsoft Product...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*sings*

I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike.
I like to ride my biCYCLE, I like to ride it where I like.....

*looks at thumbs lovingly, knowing arthritis will set in at the normal time, rather than secondary to carpal tunnel from gaming*

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
OnlyAnEgg said:
And this is why I'm saving all my lovin' for the PS3

A SONY product? It probably has code that will give a Virus to your TV as an anti-piracy measure...

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I think by the time I'm not broke from buying a 360, I'll have enough money to blow on a PS3

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
*sings*

I like to ride my bicycle, I like to ride my bike.
I like to ride my biCYCLE, I like to ride it where I like.....

*looks at thumbs lovingly, knowing arthritis will set in at the normal time, rather than secondary to carpal tunnel from gaming*

:lol: "Fat Bottom Girls make the world go round" Also "Bicycle aka I want to ride my Bike" ;) :D

bignick

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Shizen Shigoku said:
me and my circa 1987 NES still get along just fine.

Indeed..two buttons is all you ever need...was just blasting some Gyruss earlier...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
:lol: "Fat Bottom Girls make the world go round" Also "Bicycle aka I want to ride my Bike" ;) :D

SING IT, RICH!!!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa* said:
looks at thumbs lovingly, knowing arthritis will set in at the normal time, rather than secondary to carpal tunnel from gaming*

As oppsed to setting in secondary to carpal tunnel from... oh I dunno... keyboard piloting at online forums all day???

:p

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
You should hear his rendition of "Amazing Grace." It'll bring tears to your eyes.

And Riots to those who have been to the Karaoke with me. (* Once ing Japan in a "box" and once in a Back water tavern in a back water village. *)

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
You should hear his rendition of "Amazing Grace." It'll bring tears to your eyes.

Let's get together for a Martial Talk rendition of "Kumbaya"!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seriously, if I buy an XBox 360 (unlikely), it will be used on Amazon.com. I still play the old, circa 1994, "Doom" on my computer. I spend enough time with electronics - I need to get back painting!

I do wish Sony hadn't shot itself in the foot, though, as I want Microsoft and its XBoxes to have all the competition possible.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Yeah, we love it when you come to West Seneca. Don't let the music critics scare you off!

West Seneca is a Metropolis compared to where we were. Some of those that showed up had to go to the other bar in town to get food. :D

OP
A

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm all for getting microsoft and all, but...

He's gonna have a rough time with this, defective products get shipped all the time, and recalled and replaced. A crashing X-Box is not exactly cause for suing for damages? I mean if it had started on fire and burnt his house down maybe, but this is kinda silly.

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Big companies make easy targets...but Microsoft I have a feeling knew that this was going to happen....and did nothing about it because it would delay the ship date....and they did not want to do that because they really wanted to get a jump on SONY.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Microsoft got greeded by sending out it's defected products before enought testing or maybe knew about it but didn't care.

I feel sorry for all those kids who got the new X-box only to find crashes.

Maybe that is why is it recommended to way a few months/a year before buying anything new. Yes it is nice to say I was the first......Aloha

Latest Discussions