Wow

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Image.aspx

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I wonder if that was an accident or if that's what they werettrying to get a picture of. And if on purpose how many tries did it take cause that like perfect half bubble half popped bubble

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Image.aspx

talking about high steppin action!

Image.aspx

Looks like something out of Monty Python or Mr Bean....
(I bet Tez knows him....)

Last edited:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Image.aspx

talking about high steppin action!

Image.aspx

Looks like something out of Monty Python or Mr Bean....
(I bet Tez knows him....)

I've seen him when he was doing his basic training here, he's down in London now for six months doing ceremonials which is where the Scots Guards go before joining the Battalion here. We've quite a few Sikhs in the forces here, not so unusual because we used to have Sikh regiments in the same way we still have Gurkha ones. Both awsome warriors traditions.

OP
granfire

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
See, I knew it! :)
His special status is though - according to the picture byline that he is allowed to wear his turban instead of the bear hat.
The furry thing doesn't go well with green sweaters though...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See, I knew it! :)
His special status is though - according to the picture byline that he is allowed to wear his turban instead of the bear hat.
The furry thing doesn't go well with green sweaters though...

Bear hat...argh splutter what! sweater? it's a jumper! it's part of the uniform. They have to wear the bearskin as it weighs over a pound and a half during drill to get use to it, they don't wear their No 1s for that, ( ie the red tunic)
All Infantry, Guards, Gurkhas and Paras come through here to do their training so if it's someone unusual like this you can't miss them. The Scots Guards are obviously based here and he'll be coming back in six months, have to see if he wants to train martial arts lol. It's a strange regiment for him to chose though, very insular they are being mostly related to each other, apart from the Fijians who are just as insular in their own way. I don't think it's going to be easy for him to be honest.

similiar to the first pic!

Last edited by a moderator: