Would You Care for Pizza?

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Pay cash for everything, use no loyalty cards ... at least until they revoke the cash system.

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i'm not knocking the average fast-food worker. but i wouldn't want them to have immediate access to my personal information like that.

that makes me want to live off the grid... completely.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
i'm not knocking the average fast-food worker. but i wouldn't want them to have immediate access to my personal information like that.

that makes me want to live off the grid... completely.
If it ain't here yet, it's a coming... and that right soon.
Revelations 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Living off the grid sounds good but you'd better stock up because if/when they have their way you ain't gonna be able to buy squat... I'm sure they've a contingency plan for those helping their friends trying to live off the grid.

No, that wouldn't surprise me a bit either.

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

LOL
I live in San Diego...
The average fast food worker here seems to have trouble working the speaker through the drive thru lane..
They also seem to have trouble reading at all, which is why I notice many of the cash registers have pictures instead of numbers and words on them...color coded... and many times you still have to have a manager come over to "fix" what the average fast food worker messes up while taking your order....
Come on, lets get serious, the only way this is possible is if they phase the average fast food worker out completely and replace them with a computer program...

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
If Corporate American has it's way...and as evidenced recently the government will just about let them get away with anything.

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Pay cash for everything, use no loyalty cards ... at least until they revoke the cash system.

They won't revoke the cash system. They'll just hyperinflate the currency into oblivion and then offer a buyout into the new curreny system, which will probably be electronic and carefully monitored and controlled.

-Rob

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The only thing that will get your pizza to you faster is to be a good tipper.

We remember.

-Rob

That would be great if I EVER got the same pizza guy twice....can you request one? I bet that computer system would even fit the right pizza guy to you.

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You can request one, but that's no guarantee that you'll get him. Everywhere I've worked has used an "up" system where first guy in is the first guy out.

But drivers talk. If there's a good tipper, we make sure everybody knows not to piss that customer off, or we could all lose money.

-Rob

Thesemindz

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
...but you still get the pizza, right?

Generally yes, although I've known some extreme cases where drivers drove out to a parking lot, smoked a joint, and called in and cancelled the order. But that's pretty rare.

Personally, I would never, ever, do something gross to someone's food. That way I can pretend it's never happened to me. But if I have a run to a ten dollar tipper and a run to some a-hole cheepskate who lives in a four story walk up and never tips, well, you can probably guess who gets hot pizza fast, and who gets cold pizza later.

-Rob

Latest Discussions