World's Greatest Quarterback is also World's Greatest Knifethrower!

Stickgrappler

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Last night’s Elementary TV episode featured NY Giants quarterback great, Phil Simms, as the World’s Greatest Knifethrower! Made some GIFs of the scene.

ElementaryS03E03-PhilSimms-Knifethrowing-06-400-sg.gif

ElementaryS03E03-PhilSimms-Knifethrowing-07-LucyLiu-400-sg.gif

ElementaryS03E03-PhilSimms-Knifethrowing-08-400-sg.gif

Enjoy 5 more GIFs here:

Phil Simms - World's Greatest Knifethrower!! (Elementary S03E03 GIF Set) ~ Stickgrappler's Sojourn of Septillion Steps

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
He might be the world's greatest knife thrower but as for the world's greatest quarterback, I would say Joe Montana would certainly rival him for that position.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
what I'm seeing is the same throw over and over again. How many takes where required to get the one throw showing the knife sticking into the BOB. Not saying he can not throw a knife he was a QB so he should be able to hit a target but what I'm seeing dose not show me he is the best at it

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Umm It is TV.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
what I'm seeing is the same throw over and over again. How many takes where required to get the one throw showing the knife sticking into the BOB. Not saying he can not throw a knife he was a QB so he should be able to hit a target but what I'm seeing dose not show me he is the best at it

ok...was someone was throwing a knife.....you have Lucy Liu standing there and this is what your focusing on....:D

Last edited:

Latest Discussions