Words Just Fail Me

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
IT is still going on Chris. The same old battle. same old accusations. Even after 11 years these people still are doing it. . AS for the slander of another , that was done just a few weeks ago.

Even after 11 years, this is still going on, because of our laws there is nothing we can do to stop it. He will do what he is going to do, and he will always have some followers

I'm sorry… what? You say this is still happening (if it is or isn't, the thread is 11 years old, and pretty much everyone you're trying to discuss with is long gone), and as evidence quote a case of it happening "just a few weeks ago"… by quoting a post from December 2004?!?!

Dude… 11 year old thread… if this is still of importance to you, you might want to start a new thread… if there's anything to actually add to the conversation… cause so far, all you've said is comment on the legal issues… which isn't really adding much to a conversation that old and dead… but before you do, I'd remind you that this is a "no fraud busting" site… and such a thread needs to have some very serious back-up to it… not sour grapes.

Terryms

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm sorry… what? You say this is still happening (if it is or isn't, the thread is 11 years old, and pretty much everyone you're trying to discuss with is long gone), and as evidence quote a case of it happening "just a few weeks ago"… by quoting a post from December 2004?!?!

Dude… 11 year old thread… if this is still of importance to you, you might want to start a new thread… if there's anything to actually add to the conversation… cause so far, all you've said is comment on the legal issues… which isn't really adding much to a conversation that old and dead… but before you do, I'd remind you that this is a "no fraud busting" site… and such a thread needs to have some very serious back-up to it… not sour grapes.
Chris, I don't even know the man. I am going strictly on what the KHF has told me, as well as quite a few other MAs over this last 10 years. AS for the slander, I did NOT say the post was 11 years old, I said it was very recent, within the last year and a half. I have no personal vendetta against this man, but what he wrote about another martial artist was so out of line, it should never have been posted. Sour grapes ? I don't think so. I have been in the arts way too long to unjustly accuse without any proof at all. I have been in the arts for almost 50 years, and I have seen many who claim to be this and that, and I really don't care. But when someone publicly posts commentary calling the man a fag, child abuser, etc, then I am personally offended. You obviously have your own opinion. Do your own research before you start telling me what you think you know. I am not trying to slam anyone with baseless accusations, just surprised that these practitioners are still misleading people after ten years. My own organization has several members who have done the same thing, and several have been stripped of rank within the org. for faking certs, and scamming people. Seems even after I give you references, it is not proof enough, so it is pointless to argue further. This is from January of 2015. Make up your own mind, but also read both sides of the story. If Mr Hackworth has cleaned up his act, I am all for it. And if this has offended you , you have my apologies. With all of Mr Hackworth's accomplishments, I am hoping he has more integrity than he has shown ten years ago. Again, the post I referenced was this year, not ten years ago. I was interested in facts about him, and I have said nothing that cannot be verified by the KHF. and public documents. Richard Hackworth & Bohdi Sanders Join Forces to smear Alain Burrese

Latest Discussions