wonderful class

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
Last night was just awesome, almost all the 1.5 hour class was about self defense wow!! Samnbunim taught how to break (or scape) from wrist grabs,pulled hair,bear hugs and I was like fish into water. However I tooked further I defend myself and taught my calssmate (the one who asisted me) against chokes (a variety of chokes) and a afew more bear hugs diferent from sambunim taught. Simply I was in heaven.

In certain time of the class sambunim realized some kids were not paying atention to his recomendations so he took it further, each couple must to perform brutaly the hug from behind and the defendent go or break the hug easily and to do it more realistic the bad guy must be larger and heavier than the victim, the kids reallice it was not a children's game to try to overcome the hug from behind and the ones that succeded were given a big apluse.

I'm the largest and heaviest man in the class so I had to took the sambunim's son, a very tall and around 155 lbs teenager (red belt), so to do it more realistic and to show the kids how can be in the street I caught the kid without a notice and grabing him very tight and lifth him from floor a few inches so he had to strugle with my hold. A few minutes latter of strugle I leave him to break the hold and try to scape however I perform an aikido (I took some aikido classes years ago) arm lock and took the kid to the ground. Why I did all these (not in a brutal way I have to say) just to show the kids waht kind of scumbag they can find in the streets.

Afther this demo, my sambunim used me to show how an average man (155 lbs 5 feet 5 inches) like him with the proper technike can surrender a large BG (myself 260 lbs 6 feet 1 inch) and boy!!! with a wrist,elbow,sholulder bar took my to trhe ground in pain.

Well I realy enjoyed the SD class of last night.

Manny

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sounds like that was a fun class that many of the people could learn much from

Latest Discussions