Women's Avatars

flatlander said:
Oooohhh! Farnsworth is HHHOTTTT! Yeah baby! Yeah! :kiss: :ladysman:
Hee hee he... ya know it's true!! My toon approves!;)

mj-hi-yah said:
Jason I'd say you look MY T FINE! Hee hee isn't this fun. Kaith come on I feel you really want to play:boing1: Did you check out the cool dos there????...Come on reveal yourself to us! Be a toon! You too RCastillo!:boing2:
Ok, I gave it a shot....Still wish I had hair like this....or hair period. :D
I may use it..or not...dunno.... heh.

Attachments

• $kaith_avatar.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 144
Kaith Rustaz said:
Ok, I gave it a shot....Still wish I had hair like this....or hair period. :D
I may use it..or not...dunno.... heh.
:D Let me say Wooo Weee you are smokin and sizzlin! :flammad: That, or helmet head??? It's a no brainer...we want to see the hot guy! :cool:

Bob

I thought you were always trying to please the members here, and I thhink it would please many of the ladies if you kept the toon avatar and we will make sure Bunny doesn't find out about the fanclub you seem to have developed.

See what was hiding behind that hair. Great hair, I agree. Kind of look like the Highlander, the series...could be he's the next James Bond. hmmm TW

LOL - gonna have to rename this place "The Cartoon Face Network." :supcool:

How about this?

Attachments

• $personal_anime.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 127
well, ladies? Are the guys cute too? Whaddya think?

I'd like to see Technopunk do this.

Rich Parsons said:
How about this?
:boing2: Yes Shegirl...Ouch....Just look at all these hotties!!! Rich, you be bad! and that's good ;) Now come on you have to proudly display your toon self to the rest for the board...:D

Rich...that actually does look like you, and Jason's has a certain resemblance....I guess I'll give this damn thing a try... :)

mj-hi-yah said:
:boing2: Yes Shegirl...Ouch....Just look at all these hotties!!! Rich, you be bad! and that's good ;) Now come on you have to proudly display your toon self to the rest for the board...:D

MJ, Thank You

I may do so, after August. In the Modern Arnis forum we are displaying our favorite picture of ourselves with our late GM Remy Presas. Just a little thing to honer his passing.

I still have my Original Rose and then of course the Balintawak Avatar as well :D

Tough choices.

Chronuss said:
Rich...that actually does look like you, and Jason's has a certain resemblance....I guess I'll give this damn thing a try... :)

They had no sticks or knives and all the women had the cats already, so I went with teh bike gloves, as they could double for hand pads ;)

Try it out.

mj-hi-yah said:
Jason I'd say you look MY T FINE! Hee hee isn't this fun. Kaith come on I feel you really want to play:boing1: Did you check out the cool dos there????...Come on reveal yourself to us! Be a toon! You too RCastillo!:boing2:

You wouldn't like mine. I'm Darth Vader. :jediduel:

Latest Discussions

Back