Women's Avatars

Chronuss said:
...I put wrinkles on mine...but with the facial hair and skin tone, they can't really be seen...teehee. :)
Even if they are hard to see ya get toon points for honesty!:)

mj-hi-yah said:
Hee hee ladies another looker! You've got a nice strong jawline and I love the sideburns! No you gotta keep this... you guys are members of Shesulsa's Cartoon Face Network! - It's great MACaver! The best part is we never get any older...um I noticed no one choose the wrinkle option! :shrug: And here's something for your serenity:yinyang:...:)
Aww shucks "I don't have to take that abuse from you... I've got dozens of people dying to abuse me..." (Bill Murray in Ghostbusters).
Wrinkles? MOI? I think not! Ok, maybe a couple of crows-feet around the eyes but THAT'S ALL!
Uhh, I don't get older... just ... wiser! :asian:

:uhyeah:

MACaver said:
Wrinkles? MOI? I think not! Ok, maybe a couple of crows-feet around the eyes but THAT'S ALL!

:uhyeah:
Yeah ok me too :waah: but Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone!

Dang - All these people, all these looks and all these brains, too! This could be a dangerous place to lurk!

Lookin' Good, Caver!!

Done. the anime me, the 3d azn smiley ( :asian: ) is no more!

As close as i could get, but it looks wayy better than me:)

can u believe there's no calico cats? mines calico. i like calico...

BTW,
icon6.gif
props to Feisty for the original link, to shesulsa for reposting, and Dan for bringin it up!

and t'alll ya'll ladies for lookin so fine!
icon12.gif

Rats! I finally found some time to play with this thing but when I tried copying it in my message it didn't work. :(
Plus I'm a little computer challenged. (and my computer is a real dinosaur, I don't know what this thing does half the time) Oh well...I tried.

MACaver said:
Is that with or without the mask dude?

Just for that, a member of the Imperial Forces shall visit you shortly! :whip:
(With the mask) :ultracool

Sil Lum TigerLady said:
Rats! I finally found some time to play with this thing but when I tried copying it in my message it didn't work. :(
Plus I'm a little computer challenged. (and my computer is a real dinosaur, I don't know what this thing does half the time) Oh well...I tried.
Can you put it in a post as an attachment and maybe Kaith can change the avatar for you?:)
Scout_379:boing2: We could tell you wanted to play! Great Job...I like the uniqueness of the mouth!:)

KenpoTess said:
Now now.. Kaith has enough on his plate MJ *Pokes* If you have an issue in here.. ask the Mods *Pokes again *chortles and scampers away..
Oh :lol: hee hee maybe a Super Mod like Tess can do that fer ya...

mj-hi-yah said:
Jason I'd say you look MY T FINE! Hee hee isn't this fun.

Thank you for the kind words but I disagree. BTW, yes it was fun but time consuming.

Make your avatar, then Right-Click, then "Save Picture As" and save it to your computer. I recommend the Desktop as it's an easy location to find again.
REMEMBER THE FILE NAME!

Login to MT
Click on USERCP
then EDIT AVATAR (on left side)

Under "Custom Avatar" make sure the Use Custom Avatar has a dot next to it.

Then "Browse" to wher you stuck the file and select it.
Hit ok.
Hit "Save Changes".

You should have a new do to. :)

Registered members are limited to 85x85 in size, while supporting members can do 110x110.

Any problems, please post in the Support Forum).

Thanks!

Back