Woman jailed for testicle attack

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Woman jailed for testicle attack
http://newsbbc.co.uk/
A woman who ripped off her ex-boyfriend's testicle with her bare hands has been sent to prison.
Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage when Geoffrey Jones, 37, rejected her advances at the end of a house party, Liverpool Crown Court heard.
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying: "That's yours."
Monti admitted wounding and was jailed for two-and-a-half years.
'Pulled hard'
Sentencing Monti, Judge Charles James said it was "a very serious injury" and that Monti was not acting in self defense.
The court heard that Mr Jones had ended his long-term but "open relationship" with Monti towards the end of May last year.
The pair remained on good terms and on 30 May she picked him up from a party in Crosby and went back for drinks with friends at Mr Jones's house.
An argument ensued and Mr Jones said there was a struggle between them.
In his statement, Mr Jones said she grabbed his genitals and "pulled hard".
He added: "That caused my underpants to come off and I found I was completely naked and in excruciating pain."
The court heard that a friend saw Monti put Mr Jones's testicle into her mouth and try to swallow it.
She choked and spat it back into her hand before the friend grabbed it and gave it back to Mr Jones. Doctors were unable to re-attach the organ.
In a letter to the court, Monti said she was sorry for what she had done.
She said: "It was never my intention to cause harm to Geoff and the fact that I have caused him injury will live with me forever. I am in no way a violent person."
The letter added: "I have challenged myself to explain what has happened but still I just cannot remember. This has caused much anguish to me and will do for the rest of my life."

"I am in no way a violent person" said Amanda Monti Yeahhh...riigghht!
Holy crap! You can bet that none of the male guards at her prison will even want to get near her. Kinda like a Hannabell Lecter thing going... sheesh!
That poor guy.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's Scousers for you! Just because the Beatles came from Liverpool don't believe its a nice place lol!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's not often I'm speachless but this is one of those occaisions.

All I can mutter through gritted teeth with widened eyes is "How?" and "Why?" (and maybe a strangled "Wha ... !!!?").

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Monkey steals the peach.

I had no idea that someone could do that; mentally or physically.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You don't happen to frequent a certain New Zealand based website, do you Crushing?

It's just that there was a somewhat humerous thread on this very 'technique' over there :D.

Maybe this lass is a heavily undercover ninja :lol:.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Monkey steals the peach.

I had no idea that someone could do that; mentally or physically.
You do it hard enough you can rip off any appendage off of anyone. You piss someone off enough and they'll definitely be of mind to do so.

This gal definitely needs help. It's one thing to do it in self-defense, but just because the guy wasn't turned on by her ... and the fact she tried to swallow it (trying to be symbolic I suppose) says something is wrong on a much deeper level.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You don't happen to frequent a certain New Zealand based website, do you Crushing?

It's just that there was a somewhat humerous thread on this very 'technique' over there :D.

Maybe this lass is a heavily undercover ninja :lol:.

No. I forgot where I heard 'monkey steals the peach' from first. Probably either my instructor in TKD or the senior student used it as a humorous euphemism for the groin rake when teaching hyung.

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
No. I forgot where I heard 'monkey steals the peach' from first. Probably either my instructor in TKD or the senior student used it as a humorous euphemism for the groin rake when teaching hyung.

Its a legitimate name for a groin grab technique in gongfu. It occurs in a couple of forms I know.

"I am in no way a violent person" said Amanda Monti, and yet not only did she rip off the guys testicle but tried to swallow it?? If she's not violent then she has some others issues to deal with.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would say... that's even worse than in The World According to Garp, where two characters are making out in a parked car in a driveway that gets rear-ended, which leads to this piece of dialogue between Roberta (a transsexual who had gender reassignment surgery) and Jenny:

Roberta: I mean, I had mine removed surgically under general anesthesia. But to have it bitten off in a Buick...
Jenny Fields: It's lust!

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would say... that's even worse than in The World According to Garp, where two characters are making out in a parked car in a driveway that gets rear-ended, which leads to this piece of dialogue between Roberta (a transsexual who had gender reassignment surgery) and Jenny:
I love that book.

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
I am sure if someone was naked you could swifty remove their aggots but I'm not convinced she tore a hole in his pants along with removing a nut. Sure monkey steals a peach but unless you are fighting a naked man the peach will remain.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thank goodness he had a spare. I don't want to imagine how that must have felt.

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I am sure if someone was naked you could swifty remove their aggots but I'm not convinced she tore a hole in his pants along with removing a nut. Sure monkey steals a peach but unless you are fighting a naked man the peach will remain.

Cheers
Well apparently it happened someway or else the lady wouldn't be sitting in jail and the guy is one ball short of a full rack ...errr :uhyeah:

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well apparently it happened someway or else the lady wouldn't be sitting in jail and the guy is one ball short of a full rack ...errr :uhyeah:

I agree, I don't know how much more violent she could have been without actually killing the guy. Now he is one egg short of an omelet.

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
I would say he was half naked and busting a move. She didn't appreciate it and removed his gonad. Harsh lesson to learn but he must have been pushy.

My eyes watered just reading it.

Cheers

Latest Discussions